Tuesday, January 3, 2012

In other news...

I was supposed to go to Il Mulino (in Broward, not the exorbitantly-priced Sunny Isles status symbol) tonight, but plans changed.  I was looking forward to their excellent house-made pastas, and particularly their tortellini.  I had work to do at home for Joonbug, where I'll be publishing some interesting articles on my friend and wine genius, Melissa Dotson's, wine picks, as well as a review of brunch at Michael's Genuine Food & Drink and a "best-of" list of Jewish delis.  Additionally, I was polishing up my application for NYU's Food Studies Masters Program.  I'm just a few steps away from sending off my application, and then the rest is in God's hands.  Additionally, I had to help The Momster register us on Iberia's (the airline, not the beans) website for our February gastro-trip to Paris.  A lot is going on this year, and I hope everything goes well.  I'll post updates on Joonbug articles, NYU, and Paris.

Il Mulino, we will meet again soon, I hope, and you will get your rightful review.

No comments:

Post a Comment